Welcome to H2Networks, a Canberra-based hydrogen equipment sales, repairs, and installation business.
This is not all we do in the world of hydrogen. We also offer a range of services to homeowners, businesses, hydrogen equipment manufacturers and others operating in or regulating the hydrogen industry across Australia.
Home Hydrogen Batteries
Home hydrogen batteries for Canberra and Southern NSW
Green back-up energy storage systems to power your home with three times the electrical energy storage capacity, lower cost-to-power ratio, three times longer life cycle and less e-waste when compared to a regular home lithium-ion battery.
Regardless of whether you live in Southern NSW or Canberra, we can help with green hydrogen batteries for your suburban electricity needs and hydrogen batteries for rural applications. Find out more about hydrogen batteries for the home.
Commercial Hydrogen Batteries
Hydrogen batteries for commercial installations in Canberra and Southern NSW
Green back-up energy storage systems for your business provide unlimited energy storage capacity, three times longer life cycle, significantly less e-waste and a lower cost-to-power ratio than a regular lithium-ion battery.
Regardless of whether your business operates in Southern NSW or Canberra, you can have green electricity from hydrogen batteries of any size for any commercial application. Find out more about domestic and commercial hydrogen batteries in Canberra and Southern NSW.
Here you will find Information about:
- Commercial hydrogen batteries, hydrogen batteries for the home, hydrogen back-up power systems;
- Hydrogen skills development in Australia, including the status of hydrogen skills development and
hydrogen training in Australia;
- Standards for hydrogen equipment installations in Australia;
- Australian Standards for hydrogen fuel cell installations, Standards for water electrolysis installations and hydrogen storage standards.
Our resources page will soon contain information about new Australian Standards for hydrogen work. As these standards are currently under development by Standards Australia, reference numbers and a description of their applications will be made available when they are finalised. Find out more
We are hands-on hydrogen technicians. Our work to help develop VET hydrogen training courses and Standards for hydrogen equipment installations and manufacturers gives us a more accurate understanding of what is and isn’t possible now, and in a hydrogen future.
You will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding hydrogen safety, hydrogen gas appliances, the effects of hydrogen on pipelines, hydrogen battery systems and the environmental benefits of transitioning to hydrogen. Find out more about FAQs
Removing Barriers to the Uptake of Hydrogen
To achieve this, we:
- Support hydrogen equipment manufacturers by providing an equipped, flexible, and skilled service and installation workforce for domestic and commercial hydrogen systems in Canberra and south-eastern NSW;
- Promote the use of green hydrogen back-up power systems and green hydrogen batteries in Canberra and across Australia;
- Will build Australia’s first service and installation business for commercial and domestic hydrogen production, storage and end-use applications;
- Provide accurate advice, and a complete supply and installation service for hydrogen batteries, fuel cell power systems and back-up power systems to homeowners, businesses, and government;
- Continue to help develop national and international Standards for hydrogen equipment manufacturing and Standards for hydrogen equipment installations;
- Continue to help develop nationally-recognised VET hydrogen training courses for upstream and downstream of the gas meter hydrogen workers;
- Continue to help develop nationally-recognised VET training courses for hydrogen production, hydrogen storage and hydrogen end-use and ensure courses do not unnecessarily restrict competent people working with hydrogen;
- Participate in and monitor the development of hydrogen regulations and licencing for hydrogen work and hydrogen-related work;
- Provide guidance and advice to, governments, educators, industries and regulators about hydrogen skills development and delivery in Australia;
- Provide hydrogen industry stakeholders with relevant information to help them understand why skills development is important;
- Publish the Australian Hydrogen Training Snapshot;
- Connect people who are working with hydrogen and other renewables.