H2Networks provides a skilled hydrogen workforce. We partner with hydrogen equipment manufacturers to sell and install hydrogen equipment, and provide advice about hydrogen training and regulations in Australia.
Through collaboration and information sharing, we can remove barriers to the uptake of hydrogen.
To achieve this, we:
- We support hydrogen equipment manufacturers by providing an equipped, flexible, and skilled service and installation workforce for domestic and commercial hydrogen systems.
- We provide accurate advice, and complete supply and installation service for hydrogen batteries, fuel cell generation systems and backup power systems to homeowners, businesses, and government.
- We will build Australia’s first service and installation business for domestic hydrogen systems.
- We promote the use of green hydrogen backup power systems and green hydrogen batteries.
- We advise educators, industries and regulators about hydrogen skills development and delivery in Australia.
- We connect people who are working with hydrogen and other renewables.
- We provide guidance for industry associations towards the development of hydrogen skills in Australia. We provide hydrogen industry stakeholders with relevant information to help them understand why skills development is important.
- We provide insights into required competencies for hydrogen fuel cell training courses, water electrolysis courses and hydrogen storage courses.
- We participate in and monitor the progress of hydrogen skills development in Australia.
- We participate in and monitor the development of regulations and licencing for hydrogen work and hydrogen-related work.
- We publish the Australian Hydrogen Training Snapshot.